Here’s why you’ll love it.
The Float-N-Fold Seat’s hinges are moved inward making a smaller cradle, which is ideal for sitting straight up in the water. The smaller cradle provides support underneath you, while also supporting your lower back.
Also, our patent-pending design is lightweight, collapsible, and adjustable to fit different body types and situations.
We can’t think of a better way to float!
Hinges are not removable.
** If you are purchasing more than one float we recommend trying both a seat and lounger **
*To order your custom Float-N-Fold Seat, contact us here.
$25.99 – $39.99
How To Use
The cradle backrest, cradle armrest, and double cradle are the three common ways to use the Float-N-Fold Seat.
But we’ve also designed it to be used in whatever way you find the most fun and comfortable!
So feel free to explore or play with different positions. And if you discover something unique, be sure to tag us on social media. We’d love to see it!
Why Would You Float Any Other Way?
Our USA made, patent-pending design means you can float in style, your way.
Created for ease of use, our lightweight foam design makes carrying your float in and out of the water a breeze.
No more running out of space! Our collapsible floats allow for easy and convenient storage.
We tested different hinges and hinge placements to ensure maximum comfort and adjustability! So if you prefer to lay back and relax or sit up while you float, you’ll be fully supported.
Our patent-pending lightweight foam design doesn’t sacrifice durability for comfort – our floats are built to last!
Use of this product involves INHERENT RISK OF INJURY OR DEATH Follow all instructions and safety information below and in owner's manual to reduce risk.
- This is NOT a lifesaving or personal flotation device.
- Do not us under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never tow with watercraft or any other device.
- Use only on still or slow moving water. Do not use in rapids. Do not use on land or snow.
- This is not a toy. This product is not designed or intended for children under 13.
- Never leave children unattended while in use.
- Inspect item condition before each use. Do not use if damaged.